If you have a Grundfos Scala2 Pump or needa pump repair in your home and are having issues with it, call us.
The Grundfos Scala2 pump is a variable speed water pump which can be adjusted for pressure between 1 to 5 bar.
We have noticed quite a number of issues have arisen with the Scala2 these include:
- Leaking through the pump body.
- Excessive vibration during operation.
- Very noisy motor bearings.
- Main control display not working.
- Complete power loss.
- Different error messages being displayed.
- Loss of pressure in taps and showers.
This is a relatively new pump to the market and has had a few teething problems as a result.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above or any other issues with your Grundfos water pump then we can help.
Call 0874048238 for immediate service and callout or complete the contact form here.