Plumber Lucan on Sunday evening. Customer had come home after a night out to find the whole floor of their aparment covered with around 6cm of water and their smoke alarm going off.
When they went out that evening they put on the immersion so that there was hot water for a shower when they got home later.
Unfortunately, the thermostat on the immersion failed and caught fire which thankfully tripped the circuit breaker in the fusebox, but not before it melted the immersion housing and allowed the water in the copper cylinder to start flooding out all over the apartment.
Call 0874048238 for immediate service and rapid callout or contact us for more information